Helping Customers Worldwide Obtain the Cutting-edge Technologies They Need.
Technology Joint Corporation (TJC) is the parent company of the six companies in the TJC Group. We provide highly specialized product import and export, sales, support, and consultation services in the fields of computer graphics, multimedia, and security, formulate business strategies for the Group, and handle general management and corporate resource optimization.
corporate resource optimization. In 2011, we moved our headquarters operations to Tokyo and established a local subsidiary in Singapore as steps on the road to becoming a global company.
We believe the key to realizing our goal of “helping customers worldwide obtain the cutting-edge technologies they need” lies in the three Ps: Right People, Right Product, and Right Partnership.
To this end, we have established a technically advanced subsidiary staffed by capable individuals who provide professional services, being creating new value through synergy among Group companies and business partners, and making every effort possible to become a leading computer graphics company.
TJC is an distributor in Japan of the NVIDIA Quadro/Tesla. Please contact the ELSA Japan Inc. for the product.
ELSA Japan Inc.：www.elsa-jp.co.jp
Technology Joint Corporation. (TJC)
June 27, 1997
|Board of Members||
Chief Executive Officer Kazuyoshi Naitoh
Chief Operating Officer Kazuyoshi Naitoh
20 million yen
To contribute to industrial development and a higher standard of living by providing abundant value centered in multimedia, the core of computer graphics
- To exist harmoniously with, and become a company trusted by, society
- To tirelessly pursue creation and innovation in engineering technology and lead the industry with wisdom
- To anticipate change and strive to effect it ourselves with a constant eye on moving forward
- To become a company of abundant vitality, developing and making the most of people
Technology Joint Corporation established in Osaka by current CEO and President TJ Namaritani ELSA Japan Inc. established as a joint venture between TJC and the German company ELSA AG
Formed a partnership with the Computer Science Institute at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
TJC acquired Elsa Japan Inc. stock held by ELSA AG, making ELSA Japan Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of TJC
Signed a distributor agreement in Japan with RTT AG
Signed a distributor agreement in Asia with Assimilate Inc.
Founded Japanese subsidiary MainConcept Japan as result of a merger with MainConcept AG
10th anniversary of Technology Joint Corporation
Invested capital in Xoreax Japan Inc.
Signed a distributor agreement in Asia with JenniferSoft Inc.
Founded B1 Inc.
Relocated headquarters to Tokyo
Founded TJC Media Lab Inc.
Signed a distributor agreement in Asia with Spin Digital Video Technologies GmbH.
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation
NHK Engineering System, Inc.
NHK Media Technology, Inc.
Toppan Printing Co., Ltd.
Tekwind Co., Ltd.
Aiuto Co., Ltd.
ARGO GRAPHICS, Inc.
Marubeni Information Systems Co., Ltd.
Image 4D（Singapore, Thailand）
Magma – Mission Technology Group, Inc.（US）
Scalable Display Technology（US）
7thSense Design Ltd（UK）
Spin Digital Video Technologies GmbH（Germany）
Institute of Computer Science, Hebrew University（Israel）
Technische Universität Berlin（Germany）
FOR DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
AR / VR service for design and construction
born from rich experience and know-how in CAD / CG production
Established. Human resources from a US CAD vendor
CAD consulting for home appliance design
Sales and support of German real-time renderer and data production service
Interior AR development by server side rendering
Development of “RhinoAR”, a fusion of CAD and AR (Keio Media Design industry-academia collaboration)
Converted to AR engine for each application and started to provide customization for each customer requirement
Development of an embedded object visualization AR that works with GNSS devices
SLAM AR development. Currently being provided to the construction and plant industries.
Professional GNSS / SLAM AR
- High-end GNSS device interlocking. cm accuracy (outdoor use)
- Indoor self-position estimation by SLAM
- Visualization of large volume data
- Display attribute information of BIM / CIM data and related documents
- Advanced 3D data creation / conversion service (optimization / low polygonization)
- Customized development according to customer requirements (function / UI)
- Use of subscription. Initial / maintenance cost reduction
MitaUT Bldg. 4F, 3-42-10, Shiba
Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0014 Japan
TEL : +81-3-5442-4161 FAX : +81-3-6436-2786
- 10-minute walk from JR Tamachi Station
- 10-minute walk from Mita Station on the Toei Mita Line
Shin-Osaka Dai-ichi Seimei Bldg. 7F, Miyahara, Yodogawa-ku,
Osaka-shi, Osaka, 532-0003 Japan
TEL : +81-6-6394-8320 FAX : +81-6-6394-8322
- 10-minute walk from JR Shin-Osaka Station
- 7-minute walk from Shin-Osaka Station on the Midosuji Line of the municipal subway system
Drop us a line
TJC observes the Privacy Protection Law, does everything possible to respect the wishes of the individual, believes that the proper handling of personal information is our social responsibility, and protects personal information in accordance with the policies below:
Acquisition of Personal Information
- TJC observes the Privacy Protection Law and all related legislation.
- TJC appoints personal information protection managers to ensure that personal information is properly protected and used and strictly managed.
TJC also appoints personal information auditors to audit personal information protection and improve company regulations concerning its protection and use.
While TJC may provide personal information to contractors for the purposes stated below, we sign nondisclosure agreements and personal information protection agreements with these contractors. To ensure personal information is not used for any other purposes, TJC takes safety precautions and provides contractor oversight.
- TJC has established regulations that include rules concerning personal information and ensures that its employees protect personal information while training its employees in this protection.
- TJC maintains a constant and vigilant awareness of the risks of managing the personal information we possess, which includes unauthorized access to, leak or loss of, or defamation resulting from the leak of personal information, and have put in place both physical and personnel-based security measures.
The kind of personal information TJC may acquire includes a customer’s company name, name, professional title, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, age, gender, type of occupation, bank account numbers, and credit card numbers.
When acquiring personal information directly from a customer in writing or otherwise (after first informing of the purposes for that information), acquiring personal information as a result of taking over the operations of another business as through a joint venture, etc., or acquiring personal information through other legal means, TJC will use such information only for the purposes stated below.
- To provide information about our products and services via e-mail or postal mail
- To inquire into customers opinions of our products or services
- To send out products, catalogs, etc.
- To develop products and conduct consumer research
- To inform customers of TJC campaigns
- To send out news magazines about TJC products and services or e-mail newsletters
- To provide information to third parties
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Except for cases 1 through 5 below, TJC will not provide personal data (personal information in “personal databases, etc.”) to third parties without the prior consent of the individual. If possible, TJC will treat even personal information not considered personal data as personal data.
- When provision is required by law
- When consent cannot be acquired from an individual for information required to protect human life, personal safety, or property
- When consent cannot be acquired from an individual for information required to improve public health or for the healthy development of a child
- When information is required for a government agency, local public body, or contractor to assist in executing legally prescribed business, and when obtaining the consent of the individual for that information may be a hindrance to the said execution
- When personal information is required by the Privacy Protection Law
Personal Information Provided to Third Parties
With customer consent, TJC may provide the personal data below to third parties.
- Personal data provided
The following is the personal data that TJC provides to third parties.
Address, company name, department name, professional title, name, telephone number, e-mail address, information entered on questionnaires, etc.
- How we provide information to third parties
TJC provides digital copies of personal data on the electronic media and directly to third parties.
- Stopping provision of personal information to third parties
TJC will promptly stop provision of personal data to third parties if so requested by the individual.
Joint Use of Personal Information
TJC shares the use of personal information with Group companies.
- Purpose of using personal information
Joint use of information is carried out for the following purpose:
To send customers information about Group company products
- Group company names and addresses
Company Name : ELSA Japan Inc.
Address : Mita-UT Building, 3-42-10, Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Entrustment of Personal Information
TJC may entrust the handling of all or some of the personal data in TJC’s possession to third parties in order to achieve the purposes for its use as stated above.
When entrusting personal data to third parties, TJC will monitor these third parties as is necessary and appropriate to ensure that customers’ personal information is properly managed.
Procedures concerning Disclosure, etc.
Customers may request to see personal information in TJC’s possession or have it revised, deleted, or its use suspended via our contact page. To prevent leakage and ensure the accuracy of personal information, TJC carries out a necessary investigation without delay and takes these requests only from the owner of the personal information, is expedient in verifying owner identity, and takes all necessary action within a reasonable time frame.
Recommended System Configuration
To view our website most effectively, we recommend the following Internet browsers and helper applications.
- Microsoft Edge (latest version)
- Mozilla FireFox (latest version)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Safari 5.0 / 5.1 or higher
- Mozilla FireFox (latest version)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
Some PC configurations may not allow the use of certain features.
Our list of recommended browsers is subject to change.
Our website is optimized for monitor resolutions of at least 1024 x 768 (XGA).
Recommended resolution: 1920 x 1080 (FHD)
Copyright of Content Posted on This Site
The copyright of content (images, text, program files, etc.) posted on this website belongs to Technology Joint Corporation and is protected by copyright law. Except when special permission has been obtained, law prohibits the copying, altering, reprinting, etc. of this content without the consent of the copyright holder.
All company, product, and service names, as well as logos, etc. on this website are generally trademarks or registered trademarks of Technology Joint Corporation or their respective companies.
Links from This Website to Other Websites
Links to external websites from some of the pages on this site are not managed or run by Technology Joint Corporation. These links are provided for the customers’ convenience and TJC does not necessarily recommend accessing them.
Technology Joint Corporation will not be held liable for any damage or loss arising from accessing websites managed and run by websites external to Technology Joint Corporation.
While TJC carefully inspects the content posted on this site, TJC makes no guarantee as to its accuracy or validity.
Neither will TJC be held liable for any damage or loss arising from using or not being able to use the site.
* Product specifications and other information on this site are subject to change without notice. Some product pictures, etc. on this website may differ from the actual products themselves.